2.12.2013

Babysitting Baby Siblings

This past weekend, my dad and stepmom went to Vegas, so Ty and I played house with my little brother and sister. We had so much fun! We watched movies, went to Chuck E. Cheese's, played games, ticked, and cuddled. I even got to help my sister make her Valentine's box for her party at school.
 
Somehow, when the four of us are together, we end up naturally pairing off. Ty usually ends up entertaining my sister, and I end up with my brother.

 
 
My sister somehow conned Ty into dressing like a skateboarding snowbunny.
 
 
Zane and I watched A LOT of Jake and the Neverland Pirates, while taking pictures of ourselves making silly faces.

 
We had such a fun time, but they definitely wore us out!
xoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...