2.13.2013

Countdown to Northwest Arkansas Fashion Week!

 
NWAFW 2013 is less than one month away, and I could not be more excited! I have been volunteering since August as an NWAFW executive assistant, so my anticipation has been building for months! I attended the Friday night runway shows last year and was blown away to the point that I knew I wanted to be a part of this event in a larger capacity. This year, I will be enjoying the shows backstage- probably working my butt off, but all in the name of a cause (or 10)! This is such an amazing event that supports both local businesses and local nonprofits- basically the backbones of Northwest Arkansas. You don't want to miss it!
 
Be there:The Chancellor Hotel,  March 11-16.
 
Here are some helpful links regarding NWAFW:
+Get your NWAFW tickets.
+Check out the NWAFW facebook page to see photos from last year.
+Visit the NWAFW website to view participating designers and boutiques.
+Finally, check out the Window Shopper blog to see some gorgeous promo shoots, and previews of what to expect on the runway!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...