3.08.2011

I'm getting married in 10 days

Lindsey Tuttle, this post is for you :)

So I obviously didn't end up keeping with my blog commitment. My apologies. I WILL try to do better. (Isn't that what I always say?)

Today is a very exciting day. First of all, in 10 days I get to marry this handsome boy:


Also, tonight at 9:55pm my best friend (and bridesmaid) Tanja M. Heffner is arriving from England! I cannot adiquately express how excited I am about this. She is an absolutely amazing friend, and it is so special to me that she and her husband-to-be are traveling such a long way to be with Ty and I on our big day. Luckily, we will have a chance to return the favor when we travel to Liverpool this July for their wedding. It is going to be so beautiful, and I can't think of two people who deserve love and happiness more than these two.

Well, I should probably get back to work. See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how I just realized you had a blog but I am so glad I did!

    I am SO excited for you and I can't believe you are getting married in TEN DAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update, Katibug! And thanks for the post dedication. I feel so special! I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little late getting round to this post. I love you ever so much. Am so thankful to have been a part of such a special day and i look forward for you to be a part of mine. Your such an inspiring couple. I love you
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...