2.27.2012

best dressed.

Did you guys watch last night? What did everyone think? I loved Billy Crystal. Oh, and Cirque du Soleil! They were incredible. Still, nothing was better, in my opinion, than the beautiful gowns. 

These, in my humble opinion, were the best dressed ladies of the evening. (in order)

1. Michelle Williams. (She absolutely never disappoints.)

2. Natalie Portman. (If I look that good less than a year after having a baby....)

3. Kristin Wiig. (I just love her. Just love.)

4. Penelope Cruz. (Don't always love her, but I did love the dress)

5. Emma Stone. (Such a doll.)

Sources: 12

1 comment:

  1. these were my top 5-ish too....except, i'd take out natalie and emma (even though i love her) and insert gwyneth (sans cape) and leslie mann.

    i knew you were wondering.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...