3.01.2012

stitch office inspiration

As a 23 year old small business owner on a budget, lots of things at the Stitch are a work in progress. Of course I have lots of big dreams and plans for the store that haven't been realized, but I have had to remember to take baby steps and not get ahead of myself. After all, I have only been open for 5 months. Still, I never seem to have a shortage of ideas, and I'll be the first to admit... some are better than others. Well, one little goal I have set for March for the store is revamping my little office. Now that the shopping space is more or less the way I want it, (for the time being, anyway ;)) I feel like I finally have the chance to focus on my workspace. I spend a lot of time in this area, so I want to create a space that motivates and inspires me to do my best work. I will certainly be sharing pictures along the way. For today, I thought I would share some photographs I have been collecting on pinterest that I will be using for inspiration.




I am a huge fan of color and inspiration boards. Also, it is a reality that even when I'm organized, it looks a little bit messy, so these kind of work for me in that respect as well. Photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...