2.09.2011

Snowed In

I have decided being snowed in is still really fun as an adult. I mean, you get to sleep in, watch movies, cuddle with puppies, and drink hot cocoa all day. What's not great about that? For example: This morning I got up at 9:30, and Ty and I played a game of Scattergories. Then, I went back to sleep for a few hours while he worked on some new artwork. When I woke up, we cooked some dinner and walked down the street to the gas station to redbox some movies. (We walked because our cars are literally 80% buried in the snow.) It was freezing! Ever since we got back, we have been piled up on the couch with puppies and blankets watching movies. The BEST. Now, I am just sitting here dreaming of cozy things...

Like this sweater from anthropologie....


Stay warm<3

1 comment:

  1. i want to be snowed in with you. :( we could all watch red box movies together.......jimmy could come too. weird? maybe? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...