2.08.2011

So, here I am a mere 5.5 weeks from my wedding day. Folks, that is every bit as insane as it sounds. I have decided that in order to remain sane, (or relatively so) I need to stick with a routine. As an infrequent blogger, I decided perhaps it would be a good idea to incorporate blogging into that routine. Ergo, I pledge to do my very best to blog every day until the wedding. Whew. Think I can do it?

To Do This Week:
1. purchase stamps and mail out wedding invitations (Ty is such a dear- he addressed probably 80% of these)
2. order my veil from etsy
3. begin my independent study class (I think I can, I think I can)
4. bathe the doggies (Stelly is beyond smelly because she keeps getting soaked in the snow)
5. do something nice for ty-- I mean something out of the ordinary. He is so generous and thoughtful where I am concerned. I want to be more intentional in doing these random acts of kindness for him.

2 comments:

  1. I never knew that's how one spells "ergo". Shows you what kind of English teacher I am. I think blogging does keep your sanity in check - or at least, as you said, relatively in check. Having a creativity outlet helps empty my brain from stress and anxiety. #5 is sweet. You're on your way to becoming a regular Shaunda. And......are you really getting married? I refuse to believe it. (So does Bubba.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...