10.21.2010

happy october

I love the fall. It means leaves, pumpkin spice lattes, farmer's market, you've got mail, and hot tea on nights at home while I'm cuddling with Stelly. It's my absolute favorite time of year. In honor of this, Ty and I had some fun decorating pumpkins together for the first time. As cheesy as it may sounds, I keep thinking about how we are creating our family's traditions.

ty was really excited to carve his pumpkin.


I on the other hand, take pumpkin carving really seriously.


my pumpkin!



Happy October!

2 comments:

  1. omg kaitlyn your pumpkin is insane!!! is it HP or john lennon??? either way, you know i'm obsessed! and have i told you before that i think you guys look a lot alike...? is that weird? fall is my favorite time of the year and it's not cheesy about your family traditions. :) but i'd rather you be creating family traditions with your original fam (me and stellagirl).

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's harry potter! haha. and john lennon. it's harry lennon. you can't really tell from the pic, but ty's is the andy warhol banana. we should have carved pumpkins together. omg. you will love stella's halloween cosume!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...