10.18.2010

manic monday

Whew! It has been so long since I have posted. My apologies.

So much has changed in these many months, most importantly being that I am engaged. It is insane the way that time has just flown by. I thought 7 months was a fairly long engagement, only... now we are down to just 5 months and i find myself wondering where the heck all that time went! Don't get me wrong, I am so ecstatic to get to actually marry Ty, but I am really just loving everything about this phase of my life. Ideally, I will only be engaged once, so I better make it count, right? Also, being that I'm kiiiiiiiind of a high-strung person at times, I have been really pleasantly surprised by how fun all this craziness has been. Right now I'm trying to balance my senior year of college, a job, planning a wedding, and narrowing down and applying for grad schools, all the while trying to make sure I make enough time for those who mean the most to me. And I'm absolutely loving every minute. (Still, I should probably confess... my homework procrastination MAY be at an all-time low. )

Well, Stelly girl is running head on into my door telling me she needs outside, so I guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...