3.04.2013

Hello Luvvy

 
I am so excited to share with you all a wonderful opportunity I have been given! I have been asked to contribute to an online magazine for women: helloluvvy.com! I am one of 5 contributors as of right now. I will be heading up the craft section and probably contributing to fashion posts on occasion as well.
I fully plan on keeping this blog, and I am going to try my hardest to not have too many overlaps in content. Going forward, this will continue to be a lifestyle blog, while over there I will be contributing things more in the creative vein: DIYs, artist bios, etc. I would love it if you would take the time to check it out. The site's creator, Darcy Morton, has assembled a diverse and quality group of contributors that will be bring you a wide variety of content. So, please do join us!
 
You can find my very first DIY post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...