2.28.2013

Personal Style: Channeling Twiggy

 

 
I must confess, Ty photographed this shoot over a week ago when we had a day that felt like spring. Looking back at these photos makes me wish for another warm day sooooo badly. The tunic I'm wearing here is easily one of my favorite clothing items I own. I found it in a flea market and nearly died. My husband, being the ever-so-sweet/paying-attention-to-detail kind of guy he is, snuck back and got it for me as a Christmas present. Needless to say, I squealed. It is perfection. I usually pair it with a very fitted skirt like this one, to give myself some shape... you know, so it doesn't look like I'm wearing a sack. (a cute sack!)
 
Tunic:Vintage// Skirt: F21 (similar)// Tights: H&M// Shoes: F21// Jewelry:Vintage


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Kaitlyn! I love black, white and red done in a not-so-basic way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...