1.02.2012

2012, you better be good.


(A couple of snapshots from New Years Eve: Left with my friend Em, Right with my friend, Shelby)


I have never made New Years resolutions before. I guess I just always considered them to be cliche goals that never get accomplished. This year, though, I have decided maybe written out goals aren't such a bad thing. Besides, I love making lists.

1. Do one thing each month to spruce up our home. I have so many ideas for things I'd like us to do both big and small. Maybe I will even chronicle it here for you all to see :)

2. Turn my sewing studio at Stitch into a room that inspires me to create and a room that drives me toward greater productivity. Right now, it is just a bit of a mess :/.

3. Read more. Gosh, I never thought it would be necessary for me to make this a goal. I LOVE to read. But, ever since starting Stitch, I find that almost all of my energy goes into doing things for the store/researching ideas for the store/thinking about the store. I want 2012 to be a year where I make time for all of the things I love.

4. Take a trip with Ty. In 2010 we took a trip to Jacksonville, FL, and in 2011 we went on a late honeymoon to NYC. Even if we aren't able to go somewhere big, I'd really like to keep this tradition alive.

5. Take more photographs and develop more pictures.

6. Grow this blog into what I want it to be: a place where I can share things both personal and professional and a place where I can share what inspires me. This means the focus of the blog will probably be changing a little bit, but please stick with me. I appreciate the few readers I have so much.

3 comments:

  1. 1. please chronicle it!

    2. YOU CAN DO IT :)

    3. I feel I'm never reading anymore but I definitely never thought I'd see a statement like this coming from Mrs. Lee :)

    4. Jacksonville was so much fun can we go back?

    5. I agree.

    6. I feel the same way about my blog, I'm really wanting it to become something more. I know your readers will all stick with you. You yourself are such an inspiration to myself and I know I'm not alone when I say that.

    Love you and hope 2012 is everything you want and more. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and ps. Your hair is so amazing I can't stop ogling it. The bangs ... or as the english would say "fringe" looks so adorable on you. Then again anything suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair is getting sooooooooo long. and i love your bangs/dress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...