2.24.2012

Ty's Art Reception

If you follow me on facebook, you probably already know that my sweet husband had an art reception at the Starbucks here in Fayetteville last night.

We had such a great turnout. We are both so so thankful for all our family and friends who came out to support him. You guys are the best.
If you missed it, I promise I will let you know about his next one.
....

Today, I'm just doing a couple more touch ups to some dresses that have potential, but are currently, well... frumpy. I will post pictures in the event that I'm successful.

Thanks for reading!

PS: Are you following me on instagram? My name is kaitlyndlee. Find me!

2 comments:

  1. i would say that i'm ty's biggest fan....but i think we both know that's lauren lyles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just saw this comment and i am laughing so hard

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...