1.09.2012

Flea markets really are the best.

Ty and I both love going to Flea Markets. Luckily, we have a pretty decent selection around here.  I really enjoy the randomness of it all. You really never know what you will find, or if you will find anything at all. Sometimes you get really lucky, and other times it is a total bust. Either way, the process is always fun. Here are a few things we have purchased while flea marketing in the last couple of months:

 1. Our  globe
 Ty and I both love maps of any kind and have been looking for just the right globe. I'm pretty sure we found it.  This one caught our eyes because of the unique colors. (and for only $5... even better!)



2. Thread village picture
I really liked the bright colors in this picture. Our kitchen is largely done in primary colors, so it was pretty easy for us to find a home for this one.



3. Children's pillow.
Nope, I don't have any kids. Someday, though.... and I love all of the adorable fabric patterns on this pillow. So we bought it. Whatever. We'll just have to save it for later.






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...