4.27.2011

Lazy days

Why, hello again.






How was everyone's Easter weekend? Mine was pretty nice... and pretty lazy. Above are some pictures taken that day that I thought I would share. Sorry about the poor quality...I only had my phone. We ate A LOT. It was so rainy here that all I wanted to do was nap! This sort of came back to bite me when I was up late Sunday working on a term paper :/ Luckily, the paper was for a folk music class, so it was kind of fun. Plus, I have a husband who just happens to be pretty knowledgeable in that area, so I got lots of help from him.
I am realllllly starting to miss the sunshine. Especially because I just got two new pairs of sandals at Target, and with all this rain, I can't even wear them. Maybe tomorrow I will have some more luck.

PS: Don't forget to check out my etsy shop! New designs will be added later this week :) fromstellawithlove.etsy.com

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...