4.30.2011

Bark for a Cure (woof!)

This morning our little family packed up bright and early to go to Bark for a Cure.

picnikfile_siq-DE
Stella and I were participating in the walk with my grandma, my  cousin Kynleigh, and their dogs. My grandma was kind enough to supply Stella with plenty of pink gear. 
The Race for the Cure seemed to be a huge success this morning. It is so amazing to see so many people coming out to support such a wonderful cause.  Congratulations to all the survivors, especially to my aunt Shelly Skansen Turner and my best friend Jennifer's mom, Jan Lawmaster. You an inspiration to us all. We love you <3

I hope everyone else has had a wonderful Saturday!

7 comments:

  1. i'll send this link to my mom. :)

    love you so much (especially you, stella girl).

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good!! we (especially me, kaitlyn) love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kaitlyn for mentioning me!! Love you and Stella.

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you not get my comment? I totally commented on this and i am not seeing it....
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. no! i didn't. i swear i didn't delete it! what did it say??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...