4.21.2011

A few fun things to share:

Our day after shoot by the amazing Ruth Eileen Photography was featured on Postcards and Pretties! Our engagement session was also featured on this site, which is adorable by the way. Please check it out!

I have a facebook page for From Stella With Love! Feel free to go like it, so I can get a username.

Tyler started his job this week. I think he is really going to like it. I can tell he is excited because he comes home with all of these cute little stories about his students :) I love that he is going to be able to share his passion with others on a daily basis. What more could anyone ask for, really?

A few less fun things:

I think I have caught a bug. I thought it was allergies, but Zyrtec let me down. Now I have resulted to copious amounts of DayQuil and Ibuprofen. I have a billion papers to write/school things to do. I CANNOT be sick!

My job hunt isn't going so well. If anyone is looking to hire someone with a sociology degree (especially if the job involves children or child advocacy) I would be greatly appreciative of any leads.

To end this post on a positive note, tonight I get to see two wonderful friends back to back AND I get to write a paper arguing for women's rights and Planned Parenthood (what? it sounds fun to me.)

Thanks for stopping by<3

4 comments:

  1. ha! i literally just said to ty, "i wonder if we move to alaska if jennifer's sister could just give me a job?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog. i wish you'd blog every thought in your head every day of your life so i could "live with you" again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...