4.20.2011

etsy is up!

Hello, my wonderful friends. Remember last post when I mentioned the launch of my Etsy shop?? Well, it is up! I am so excited. Keep in mind, I am new to all of this, so I am beginning really modestly. I have started with a line of hair accessories, but I will be phasing in several more things along the way. ( Meaning,once we get out of the apartment and i have a suitable workspace!) 

Ever since the wedding, I have missed so much having that creative outlet. For some reason, this is just really therapeutic for me. (not to mention so fun!) Anyway, feel free to heart my shop, and check back frequently for new material.

You can find it here----> FromStellaWithLove




Also, I have included a link on the left side of  my blog for your convenience! Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...