3.11.2013

The Perfect Weekend: A Calm Before the Storm

This week is going to be the craziest, busiest week ever. (But so much fun!) To mentally prepare, I decided to try and make this the most relaxing weekend I possibly could. I surrounded myself by my best people, and ate some good food. Can I do it all over again one more time?

Friday night: Ty had to work, so I went out for Mexican food and margs with two of my best girls. It was sooo much fun.

Saturday: Ty cooked a pancake breakfast, and I cooked us lunch. He had to go to work again, but I was able to to my grandma's house for some good southern food and family time.

Sunday: I went met my littlest siblings for lunch and caught a movie with my mom and brother. Then I went home to try and catch up on as many things as possible before the insanity hits.

All in all, it was one fabulous weekend. Now, NWAFW 2013, I'm ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...