3.25.2013

2 Years

March 18th was my second wedding anniversary.
If you have been reading this blog, you know this day was also the day I was supposed to become a mother. My husband spent the whole day doing whatever he could to try and make me happy, knowing that it would be impossible for me to forget what the day was supposed to be. In other words, he spent the entire day doing things that reminded me why I said "I do" two years ago to this amazing boy. He took off work to spend the day with me. He made a delicious breakfast.
He also took me out for dinner and a movie
before we came home to cuddle up and watch some netflix.
 Life hasn't always been easy, and things are of course not always perfect. All I know is that I would be lost without him.
 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 2 years, Kaitlyn! You and Ty are so perfect together.

    What a hard day to be happy on. It makes me so happy to know that Ty took care of you that day. My heart still hurts for your loss, friend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too, Ash! Thanks for your sweet words. Miss you loads!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...