3.06.2012

weekend recap

I had such lovely weekend. Friday night Ty and I went to see Tigers Be Still, which we really enjoyed. We especially enjoyed seeing clothes from Stitch being used as some of the costumes!  I also took some much needed time off, which felt weird, but good! I have gotten to the point where I sort of don't know what to do with myself when I'm home for longer than a couple of hours. I thought relaxing was supposed to be easy :/

I started packing. I know, it is a pretty pathetic start, but we don't have to be out until the end of the month... so really, it is a little bit impressive that the procrastinator in me is so on top of it.

I received some much needed puppy cuddling.

The weather was beautiful this weekend! I did a lot of driving around with my windows down, and it felt amazing.

I also accompanied Shelby to the farmer's co-op to get veggies for her community garden. It made me sad that Ty and I won't get to plant a garden this spring, but at least we have such good friends who might share :)

I am not at all ashamed to say a lot of cookies were consumed this weekend. A whole lot. Brownies too.



1 comment:

  1. :) I miss the great american cookies. Yummmmm I'm dreaming now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...