1.21.2012

Stitch Weekly Favorites

I have decided to start a series of posts that preview some of my favorite items we have featured in the shop for the week. We'll see how it goes, and (as usual), I would love feedback. Since this is the first, I have to beg you to bear with me. I promise they will get better.

My favorite dress we featured this week:
1970s perfection. Mmmmm.  
I'm going to be honest... The 70s aren't my favorite decade. I'm more of a mid-century kind of girl. That being said, every once in a while I run across a piece from the 70s or 80s that I absolutely love. The top of the dress is a sweater that's a heathered green with orange and white stripes, and the bottom is hunter green polyester. Perfection.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I'm off to dinner with friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...