1.20.2013

Home Sweet Home: Part 3

Welcome to our kitchen!


I still feel like there is lots I would like to add and change, but I'm pleased enough  with it so far to give you all a peak inside.


I have been trying to add pops of color by using both bright vintage pieces and decorating with naturally colorful things, like fresh flowers and fruit! 




Our coffee station is my favorite part of our kitchen, probably because it is where we both spend the most time :)



Isn't our built-in spice nook so great?! This is one of those areas that isn't exactly how I want it yet. My plan is to store more of our dried foods in jars over here, but as I said- it is a work in progress! 


This giant map was the first gift Ty ever gave me. I cherish it so much. We have had it hanging in every place we have ever lived. (4 homes so far, and we haven't even been married 2 years!) We moved this record player into the kitchen too, which can either be used to play music or serve as extra counter space for serving snacks when we have comapny.



Hope you enjoyed a peek at our kitchen!

**If you missed it, see our living room here, and our hall and entryway here!**

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting these pictures. Your place looks great! Bet you love the big work space island in your kitchen. I love the built in spice rack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen is SO cute! I love that built in spice rack and all the cute vintage-y details!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...