3.21.2012

1 Year

Sunday marked one year since this day. I can't believe we have already been married that long! It feels like yesterday. I know in the grand scheme of things  year isn't really that long, but it was fun to celebrate anyway.


We began the day with brunch at Emelia's. This might have been the best meal of my life.


We decided to start a tradition where we make each other's anniversary presents.


We also went to the movies, drove around Fayetteville lusting over old houses we may never be able to afford, and ended the day with a game of scrabble.

At the end of the day, all I know is that I love him even more now than I did a year ago, if that's possible.



3 comments:

  1. I love this. Your too cute. This was way too long ago. This was also the last time I was in arkansas which doubles the sadness BUT what makes me happy is the fact that you two are WAY too adorable and look so happy in these pictures. Also i hate your gorgeous hair. Why does it have to be so long and pretty? And so glad david and I aren't the only ones who get joy out of a good game of scrabble :) Loves yas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair has never looked better.
    and omg. during my next trip to fay can we PLEASE eat there? it looks even better than waffle house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come! I made a blog just so I could say that...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...