6.02.2011

Lots of Thoughts.

How is everyone enjoying this wonderful weather?? I am loving it personally. I love rain, but enough was enough. This post is probably going to be a little bit all over the place. Bare with me.


1) Today I wanted to give you guys a few interior pics of the new house. It's nothing fancy, and at this point everything is a work in progress... but you get the idea.
This is our bed, obviously. I am on the prowl for a headboard.
(Quilt: UrbanOutfitters, Pillows: Target)

These pictures are of one of my favorite walls in our house.
Yep, Jennifer... still no lampshade. And now, no lightbulb. This is what I meant when I said "work in progress."
This wall is also one of my favorites. I'm in love with this map. Ty gave it to me for our first Christmas together. I also love our Ikea shelves. I have always wanted a house with built in shelves, but for now, this is the next best thing.

2) I love my nieces. I really wish they didn't have to move. I mean have you ever seen anything so cute? Or as Alexis would say, "that's so tute!"
picnikfile_Is7mw7
3) The best part of my work day is when my husband brings me lunch. He does it almost every day, and I think it is just about the sweetest.
4) I loved planning our wedding, don't get me wrong... but I am loving the newlywed stage so much more. So much more.  Not that our wedding wasn't absolutely wonderful, but it's like they say: "It's just a day." A special day, but not as monumentally significant when you look back on it as the life together that follows.
5) The best part about a three day weekend is the short work week that follows.

Sorry for the random post... I had too much coffee this morning.

6 comments:

  1. I love your house so far!!! I'm so sad we are moving, but if we are close we can come visit!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a functioning wood stove, or what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scatter thoughts are awesome. I love your house....looking very homey(not sure how you spell that) But, I agree with you on the newlywed thing. It is amazing. Girl, just you wait until a few years from now when you think you know him SOOO well & that there wont be anything new, just same'ol same'ol, then.....WHAM!!!! He does something that your like, "Oh my gosh, your amazing." And you have a flush of happiness & endless smiles wash over you
    & say to yourself...Yep, I love you. I had no idea I could love more, but I do. It's a crazy feeling to think yoi can't love someone mpre than you already do, then when you do. It's too cool. Love you girl. Sorry for the ramble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dixie- me too :( but you're right. we'll see each other!
    Aaron- it is actually gas, but it still looks pretty cool
    Lennia- awwwe. that is so sweet . i look forward to experiencing that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun blog to read. You guys have a really cute house & have made it even better. Good job!!
    G & G

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...