5.06.2011

Okay, I have decided Ty can come back already. Don't get me wrong... I'm not one of those people who can't stand to be by themselves. I lived alone (plus stella) for 2 years before we got married. For the most part, I didn't mind too much. I don't think it is my desire to be around someone all the time. Just one person in particular. Maybe that is because for most of our dating relationship  we were apart? I'm not sure. I do know that everytime he has left since, it always reminds me of when we were dating long distance and how much better it is now! These are some of the only pictures we have of when we were dating. We look like babies (especiall in the first two).





Have any of you guys ever done the long distance thing? Don't believe people when they say it doesn't work. It is HARD, but it can be soooo worth it!

3 comments:

  1. I felt this way the past week when david and I were apart while I was in germany. A week I thought? It seemed like forever... Seems like ages ago you and I were crying our eyes out when the boys left and also getting antsy for their arrival :) Look at us now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art and I were long distance when we were dating and when we were engaged. And now he has a job where he works away from home, so in a way, we are still long distance. Hard, but do-able.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 year between Alaska and Hong Kong...totally worth it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...