5.14.2011

cue kanye west's "graduation"

Hello everyone. My apologies for being absent all week. My final finals needed my utmost attention! As of yesterday, I am finished with college, and I must say, it feels incredible. Since I go to a massive university, and find graduations extremely boring, I opted not to put myself or my family members through the process. Instead, we had a huge cookout today. It was so wonderful. I got to see so many wonderful and supportive family members and friends. 

Below is a picture of my beautiful cake! My lovely aunt, Lennia (the same aunt who did the ever-so-perfect wedding cakes) is responsible. 


Also, everyone pitched in and got me this:

I literally did a happy dance as I was opening it. Guys, Ty and I are both operating on iMac G4s, which were discontinued circa 2006. It was time for an upgrade. 

As you can see, we are already having lots of fun with our beautiful new toy. 

5 comments:

  1. congrats! i love that cake. and the computer-what a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like it! I only wish the video would of took :) The dance was PRICELESS!!! Love you and congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what??? i wanna see the dance! and i love the cake. i hope you also had a fruit pizza.

    ps i assume this title is for me/us. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you assume correctly! i did not have a fruit pizza, but i DID get chocolate covered strawberry, made by non other than james. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...