10.19.2011

I know I haven't been posting a lot lately, but to tell you the truth, there has been a lot going on. We have had visitors, babies, birthdays, trips, and a wedding. To catch everyone up, I did want to fill you in on two of the best things that have happened lately.

1. Our dear friends Rachel and George had their sweet baby girl, Emma. She is so perfect. Ty and I got to the hospital about an hour after she was born, and she was so wiggly and alert. I love Rachel so much and am so proud of her. She and George are already amazing parents. Ty and I plan to spoil Emma to death until we have our own bundle to spoil.


 2. One of my oldest friends, Kathryn got married this past weekend. I had the privilege of being her matron of honor (yes, I am aware that makes me sound like an old lady). We could not have asked for the day to go more smoothly. Kathryn was in great spirits, and she was without a doubt the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. Also, I got to see Sara and Katie, who I hardly ever get to see. I love reunions!
photo courtesy of Kathryn Bell


photo courtesy of Kathryn Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...