12.07.2011

the little craft show

This past weekend, Stitch had a booth at the first ever Little Craft Show. It was so much fun and so inspiring to be around so many creative people. We had an absolute blast, and the show was such a success. We brought a sampling of our handmade shop, as well as some of our prettiest vintage goodies. (Sorry for the poor picture quality. All I had was my iphone, which is ancient and has no flash!)

Here are some pictures of our booth:





Leea had a booth in the show too!

I seriously don't know what I would have done without Ty's help throughout the show.


All in all, it was a wonderful experience, and I am so excited for the next one!

3 comments:

  1. I so wish I could have gone to that! Can't wait to be back home and see you guys and your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jimi, you would have loved it! we are excited to have all of you back too! i promise we will celebrate the end of your first semester right :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...