9.20.2011

Stitch Open House.

For those of you who were unable to attend the open house, it was a success! More than that, it was so fun to see everyone I care about coming to check out what in the world I have been up to!
Here are some pictures to recap:
(if you keep scrolling, I promise there are some actual pictures of the shop)

Oh, just hangin' out behind the counter

My sweet mom, who gave SO much of her time to help me out the last several weeks

My sweet husband, who has been so supportive and understanding

I have the cutest nieces in the world.
My amazing sister (and the mother of the cuties above)

 Okay, the rest of these are snap shots of the store! Let me know what you guys think!


above and below are the fitting rooms


The handmade shop


the tasty fruit bouquet ty's parents had delivered




Hope to see you all here soon!


3 comments:

  1. YAY Kaitlyn! This is so great! The space looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool place. It reminds me of the French Shabby-Chic (that's something good ... No, that's something wonderful!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! It's soo cute. I can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...